Tuesday 5 January 2010

Happy New Year and stuff

Its 2010 and I start the new year unable to blog properly due to the official NCCLols laptop taking ill and having to go to computer hospital.

Still, hopefully it won't be away too long because in the meantime I'm reduced to looking at the interwebs via my phone and posting this via email, all of which is a right royal pain in the jacksie.

It feels like a bit of a novelty seeing a new year in without an employment tribunal hanging over me. As a result I do feel slightly more chilled than at the same time last year.

Happy New Year (nearly*) Everybody!

*Not including one or two individuals you can probably guess and a couple who I haven't mentioned. Yet.

1 comment:

Nick B. said...

There are always the computers at your local library (with their terrible screen flicker), but then you never know who's looking over your shoulder.

Good luck with your ET!